• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Invoices coming shortly.

48 posts in this topic

CLOSED. Invoices coming shortly. Thanks.

ALL REMAINING BOOKS TAKE 20% OFF LISTED PRICES

Need to clear out some comics. Mostly going to list some coppers and moderns. I will list books over the next week or so, so feel free to start a pile if you wish. My previous listings have gone well and you can check my kudos in the "kudos" thread. Here is a link … Earthbornpig's Kudos Page...

Terms:

All prices and costs in US$.

Books are all first prints and in NM or better condition unless noted otherwise. Books will be all bagged/boarded. I package well and ship in boxes only with protective packaging. None of the books I am listing have been pressed or altered in any means. Most are unread copies. I grade fairly. Returns accepted provided it is the same book and you return to me at your expense. I have not had any returns to date for sales on the board here.

Shipping:

I will only ship to within Canada or the continental USA. All shipments via expedited post w/insurance and tracking. Packages will need to be signed for. For Canada add $15 for 1-7 books, For USA add $17.00 for 1-7 books. Above 7 will be at exact rate from the post office.

Payment:

Paypal is preferred, however cheque or money order also okay, but must clear prior to shipping.

Notes:

First to post the "I take it guy" :take it: in the thread is king. Will consider offers by PM. If you are on the probation list or a member of the HOS - go away, your business is not wanted here.