• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGCboy's Kudos thread

49 posts in this topic

I bought a large batch of books from this cool guy and they arrived in perfect shape and shipped quickly. All the books were fairly graded and he have me a good deal to boot. I'd recommend him anytime.

I bought a Hanna-Barbera Super TV Heroes #1 from HusTruck. Super friendly guy. Great communication. He even made a suggestion about shipping to counter mine. And, his worked out 100x better than mine!!!! His packaging was exactly what I expect from those I buy on this forum! And, as for the book. It was better than described!!! Very happy to add it to my collection! Thanks HusTruck!!!

Hus helped out the Sakai family by purchasing a book from my thread and generously donating the money to some people in need. Thanks a lot!

I bought a nice Sub-Mariner from Hassan and it was graded well and shipped quickly. He seems to enjoy the back and forth of making a deal so it was a pleasure working out a deal with him.