• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Columbia Comics "Lets put something under that tree" Sale (now w/more discounts)

183 posts in this topic

Tales of the Teen Titans 44 NM (pending to GLCBrad)

qzWRGnp.jpg

What say you?

Poop!!!!!!!! I'm no scab, so I'll absolutely 100% honor an :takeit: . Buuut, I totally assumed this was the newsstand NM we discussed in PM which you said would be in your next sales thread at this price point.

:facepalm:

qzWRGnp.jpg

What say you?

Poop!!!!!!!! I'm no scab, so I'll absolutely 100% honor an :takeit: . Buuut, I totally assumed this was the newsstand NM we discussed in PM which you said would be in your next sales thread at this price point.

I thought it was....I made a mistake. And you're under no obligation to honor since you took it "pending". We have a 100% no questions asked return policy.

If you don't want it, not a problem...

qzWRGnp.jpg

What say you?

I thought it was....I made a mistake. And you're under no obligation to honor since you took it "pending". We have a 100% no questions asked return policy.

I'll take it- I never put pending in my initial. I do appreciate the stand-up response and offer. You are a true gentleman.

:golfclap:

qzWRGnp.jpg

What say you?

I'll take it- I never put pending in my initial. I do appreciate the stand-up response and offer. You are a true gentleman.

:golfclap:

^^ If you aren't happy with it, feel free to return it.

:news:

Summary of what's available:

Ms. Marvel 18 VF+ $25 (some foxing on BC)

Batman 181 VG/F $135

Batman 234 VG $30

Detective Comics 359 G/VG $120 (stain on BC)

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen F $125

Evil Ernie 1 NM- (double autographed) $35

Tales of the Teen Titans 44 VF/NM $45

Tales of the Teen Titans 44 NM- $58

Tales of the Teen Titans 44 NM $65

New Teen Titans 1 F+ $10 (ink transfer from another book)

New Teen Titans 1 VF+ $18 (very light foxing on FC/BC)

Showcase 59 VG/F $25

Iron Fist 14 VF+ $145 (light foxing on BC)