• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Columbia Comics "Lets put something under that tree" Sale (now w/more discounts)

183 posts in this topic

Evil Ernie 1 NM- (double autographed) $35

If this is the Malibu/Eternity Comics #1 from 1991

:takeit:

If not, I'll pass. (thumbs u

Brother, you are SO late to the :takeit: EE party! lol

No kidding - by the time I typed up the information to clarify what Brock was selling I noticed it was lonnnnnnng gone. doh!

Evil Ernie 1 :takeit: pending scan

Does it also come with any letters of authenticity on the sigs?

:takeit: pending scans coming through and everyone else that's currently in line passes.

Evil Ernie 1 :takeit: pending scan

Does it also come with any letters of authenticity on the sigs?

:takeit: pending scans coming through and everyone else that's currently in line passes.

:takeit: if for some reason the other 20 don't take it, I will consider it pending scans :)

So wait a minute here - what happens if someone hits the I'll Take It over the top of someone else saying that they will Take It pending scans?

Not that I'm interested in making a big stink here - but I know Brock's grading, and I'd have had no problem taking the book without scans. Does that trump the guy with a caveat to his I'll Take It or no? I'd just like to know for future's sake.

So wait a minute here - what happens if someone hits the I'll Take It over the top of someone else saying that they will Take It pending scans?

Not that I'm interested in making a big stink here - but I know Brock's grading, and I'd have had no problem taking the book without scans. Does that trump the guy with a caveat to his I'll Take It or no? I'd just like to know for future's sake.

I reread his first post after I saw someone take the IF14 despite me taking it pending scan on the first page.

The way I interpret Brock's post is that the take it pending trumps all, but you can certainly take the next spot if the pending scan passes

I think someone is technically within their rights to take the Evil Ernie outright. The dangers of the Pending Scans provision...

This could be a three way Death Match between Mighty (the guy who was pending scans), Harvey (who had a PM into Brock) and Me (who claimed it without scans)...

I reread his first post after I saw someone take the IF14 despite me taking it pending scan on the first page.

The way I interpret Brock's post is that the take it pending trumps all, but you can certainly take the next spot if the pending scan passes

Reading his first post I'd agree that "take it pending scan" locks you in as first bidder/winner. He doesn't say that a straight up "take it" overrides everything.

I'll defer to you on the iron fist 14

I just did. But there is nothing in Brock's description that first unconditional :takeit: gets the book.

I would have taken it w/o the scan if I was positive what the book was. There are like 4 different Evil Ernie #1's! doh!

In retrospect, I should have just taken it pending scans and if it wasn't the right book, :sorry: Just chalk it up to a learning experience.

No big deal. (thumbs u