• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone knows how to contact NigelTufnel42 (Eric Adkins) ? Please help me...

3 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Does anybody know how to get hold of NigelTufnel42? Or Eric Adkins?

He had a new account as NigelTufnel42 and we have a current ongoing deal for about $475

I have given him a months time for the payment. I have a good transaction history with him. We had like 6 deals and this is the second time that we had issues of him paying late.

He and I made a deal. I needed to purchase a work neccesity item for $900 and I was counting on his money. Before I purchased the item he told me that he will surely pay. Told him the story of why I need the money and he said he will hold the end of the bargain and I could go ahead and buy what I needed. Now a months gone and now having troubles balancing the bills due to the offset.

So if anyone could point me to his direction or if you are reading this Eric please do send me a message. I believe a month is enough for a delay of payment.

Thanks