• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kotobukiya Bishoujo statues

37 posts in this topic

I have both styles and love them. The wonder woman is extremely detailed and the Black Cat was nice, I just wished they would have came up with a better design for her because the character is leaning too far back when displayed.

This one is my favorite out of all of the Bishoujo statues.

Kotobukiya-Wonder-Woman-X2.jpg

I've always liked the ideas of statues, and the Wonder Woman one looks fantastic. I just don't know if I like any character enough to buy one. Too bad they don't have a Dejah Thoris or jungle girl Bishoujo statue.

They have faces?? ;) Seriously though, I agree with you. That is my only complaint but that is their style so to speak. If they had these exact same statues with a nice normal face I would buy many more of them.

They are pretty nice, I got the X-23 one. The store is also pretty awesome, they have more than just this line there.
Have you seen the X-force comicon snarly version?

They are pretty nice, I got the X-23 one. The store is also pretty awesome, they have more than just this line there.
Have you seen the X-force comicon snarly version?

Sure have, but not enough difference between the two for me to want it. Not a huge statue/Toy guy, so just this one is enough.