• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #5 help

7 posts in this topic

I don't have a scanner so the best I can do is provide pictures. I was going to start uploading them here straight from my laptop, but I guess I can't do that, here is a link to the photos I took of this comic.

Just trying to get an idea of the value of this book in case I decide to sell it. I'm more of a DC collector so will probably end up selling this to fund my "DC want list"

.....well if is worth anything that is.

Pic's here.

Thanks all, hope I aint breaking any board rules by posting link to another forum.

Is the cover still attached? It looks pretty loose at the bottom staple so I'm guessing it's popped?

From the pics provided, it looks like a GD (Good) at best. Some of those other flaws could bump it down to a FR/GD.

All in all, it's not going to be a huge payday, but the good news is that early Hulks always sell if you price them fairly. It shouldn't be a hard book to unload. Probably around a $100 dollar book looking at the comps on Ebay. But that's just an estimate based on the few pics you provided.

If it helps, I just picked this one up yesterday at my LCS. He had it as fair and had it priced at $74. On a side note, they were having their Christmas sale and it was also 30% off, so I actually got it for $52. Hope this helps a little?!

20131208_115028.jpg

That's a steal.

If it helps, I just picked this one up yesterday at my LCS. He had it as fair and had it priced at $74. On a side note, they were having their Christmas sale and it was also 30% off, so I actually got it for $52. Hope this helps a little?!

20131208_115028.jpg

That's a steal.

Agreed, couldn't pass on it for so cheap!