• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tracking Sale Prices of CGC Graded Magazines

9 posts in this topic

ah-aight den, i guess i better subscribe. thumbsup2.gif

Trust me Steve...it will be money well spent... wink.gif

I had a hard time justifying the expense but after using the service for a couple of months I found that it indeed does pay for itself... thumbsup2.gif

ah-aight den, i guess i better subscribe. thumbsup2.gif

Trust me Steve...it will be money well spent... wink.gif

I had a hard time justifying the expense but after using the service for a couple of months I found that it indeed does pay for itself... thumbsup2.gif

Excellent, thanks for the info! I'm sure its especially helpful in areas where you have nice stuff but are not an expert in the genre (ie, magazines for me). I did the trial of GPA and liked it but never pulled the trigger. But you've talked me into it....

My question is, is anybody tracking sale prices of these (ie, does GPA do magazines)?

Stupid question: who is GPA?

Hi there, straight from our website ( http://www.gpanalysis.com ):

Get accurate, up-to-the-moment information before you buy and sell. Analyze CGC-graded comic sales. GPAnalysis for Comics is a critical valuation tool for every comic book collector. Search by issue number, grade or date range. Display by title or price realized. List and graph historic data on a specific comic issue. Set up a personal 'watch list' of up to 100 comics. Research CGC census data directly from GPA.

Our support staff are happy to answer any of your questions; you can email them at info@gpanalysis.com or subscriptions@gpanalysis.com

Yeah, so I subscribed and after searching books for a couple hours to get pricing trends, I can definitely say I'm VERY satisfied with the service! Nice stuff!

--Steve

I'll say! GPA saves you a TON of money in the long run.