• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Home

If I Click MY HOME instead of MAIN INDEX one more time I will:  

144 members have voted

1. 1. If I Click MY HOME instead of MAIN INDEX one more time I will:

17 posts in this topic

67% Commit Seppuku. WE HAVE A WINNER . COGGER-MAN NEEDS SOME FULE TO

SEE BETTER?? YOU REALLY HAVING THAT MUCH TROUBLE WITH THIS ????

Changing the position of an oft-used menu item, in this case one that people use a billion times when on the site, is a mistake. Upgrading an application and forcing people to relearn BASIC behavior is a problem.

It'd be like swapping the position of the "file" and "edit" menus in MS Word. Sure, people would relearn the positions, but making them do so is goofy.

67% Commit Seppuku. WE HAVE A WINNER . COGGER-MAN NEEDS SOME FULE TO

SEE BETTER?? YOU REALLY HAVING THAT MUCH TROUBLE WITH THIS ????

Changing the position of an oft-used menu item, in this case one that people use a billion times when on the site, is a mistake. Upgrading an application and forcing people to relearn BASIC behavior is a problem.

It'd be like swapping the position of the "file" and "edit" menus in MS Word. Sure, people would relearn the positions, but making them do so is goofy.

A wise reaction! Yes indeed!

THE REAL QUESTION IS HOW MANY USE THE ACTIVE TOPICS SEARCH AND WHY ???

Hey Cerebrum/Cerrebullum/Medula Oblongata! You got a REAL QUESTION? You make your OWN poll. Don't go infecting mine DAGNABBIT!!!!!!!!!!! 893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

sorry.gif It will never happen again

flowerred.gif Still friends????

gossip.gifYou ARE the MAN.

hail.gif please , I see the error of my thoughtlessness

Still friends????

Of COURSE!

BTW - do you get TRIO on cable or whatever? And if so, have you been watching JOHNNY STACCATO??? Never saw it before even though am old enough to have remembered.

When I saw the first episode I though "Peter Gunn ripoff" because of the Private Eye and the Jazz being the primary mix.

Then had Tivo get them all and realized MAN! They are getting into things like post-war syndrome - but this is 1959 and Korean War. And things like prostitutes, battered wives, evangelists ripoffs and the like. No WONDER the network cancelled it first season!

I was never a John Cassavetes fan before seeing this but I have to tell you, like watching Martin Landau's portrayal of Lugosi, my respect for Cassavetes has grown immeasurably.

Man - wish it was out on DVD. The transfers are, overall, superb!

I swear even after posting this I have hit MY HOME at least a dozen times. Maybe the problem is between the chair and the keyboard, but dang. Old habits DO die hard! (Bruce Willis will tell you that!)

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

..... foreheadslap.gif...and here I thought it was just me cause I haven't posted for a while,...it's driving me crazy,....I'll pay you anything to switch it back Arch,.....

Arch is waiting a while until we get use to the new format, then he'll switch it back on us!

devil.gif

..... foreheadslap.gif...and here I thought it was just me cause I haven't posted for a while,...it's driving me crazy,....I'll pay you anything to switch it back Arch,.....

Arch is waiting a while until we get use to the new format, then he'll switch it back on us!

devil.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Now they moved the Moderation Area to the bottom!

frustrated.gif

I noticed that today and thought that it had always been there. Damn you Arch! Christo_pull_hair.gif

oh yeah and please cut the refresh delay down somemore please. flowerred.gif