• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr Strange flips the bird in Strange Tales # 122!!!

36 posts in this topic

well we are talking about dr strange here so i guess he can snap his fingers any way he wants and end up with fingers wherever-that still doesn't excuse him for flipping off the gulgol though.....

He's snapping his fingers.

you cant snap your fingers with the middle finger erect.

I actually can.

-slym

dang you must be chuck norris!!!!

No, not really... some people have weird and unqiue abilies with their limbs or body. Like slym, I can do the same above. In high school, I knew of one girl who can twist her arms by shoulder with hands clasped ... over her head backward and under her legs in one complete loop!! No one else can match that! I'm not joking... :sumo:.

Still. the DS #122 looks to be for real as seen by the panel. Wonder if was done by purpose? hm

He's snapping his fingers.

you cant snap your fingers with the middle finger erect.

I actually can.

-slym

dang you must be chuck norris!!!!

No, not really... some people have weird and unqiue abilies with their limbs or body. Like slym, I can do the same above. In high school, I knew of one girl who can twist her arms by shoulder with hands clasped ... over her head backward and under her legs in one complete loop!! No one else can match that! I'm not joking... :sumo:.

Still. the DS #122 looks to be for real as seen by the panel. Wonder if was done by purpose? hm

possibly angry at stan lee? i can do the splits between two chairs....

Show me the panel where Dr. Strange is doing the Shocker!

sorry that pic has been banned from the internet. all copies destroyed.