• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

8 posts in this topic

I have some bills coming up so thought I would try to sell the Mouse Guard set again. I'm asking $175 shipped via Media Mail insured. That is less then what I have in the set. Payment by Paypal. As usual first :takeit: wins.

The set includes Mouse Guard Fall 1152 Black & White Limited Edition, Winter 1152 Black & White Limited Edition and Mouse Guard Legends of the Guard Hardcover.

For those that don't know about the Black & White Limited Edition books, they are reproductions of exactly how David drew the original art. They are 12x12 the exact size of the original art and include acetate overlays for the rain and snow effects. Both Black & White editions have a printing of 1000 copies and are numbered.

The Fall Edition has been read once and as you can see the slipcase is a little rough but the book is in as new condition. It looks great on a bookshelf even with the case the way it is. It is out of print. The Winter edition is brand new as purchased from Archaia and has not been read. It is only available on the Archaia website or at a convention. Retail is $100. The Legends of the Guard has been read once but does have a remainder mark on the barcode from when I purchased it from a bookstore going out of business.

The Fall Edition is 802 of 1000 and the Winter Edition is 13 of 1000 as seen in the pictures.

mouseguardsetfront.jpg

mouseguardsetback.jpg

bothbwfront.jpg

bothbwback.jpg

mouseguardfallfront.jpg

mouseguardfallinside.jpg

mouseguardwinterfront.jpg

mouseguardwinterinside.jpg

Scud: The Disposable Assassin The Whole Shebang Hardcover

This is a pretty hard to find book in hardcover. MSRP is $99.99. This copy is in Very Good condition with dinged corners and some scratches on the spine. $50 shipped

Sold Via PM

60ge.jpg