• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matthew Kirscht, Katie Cook Art & Travis Charest sketch card For Sale

18 posts in this topic

The prices include insured shipping to anywhere in the US. Payments by Paypal, check or money order accepted. First :takeit: gets the piece. If multiple pieces catch your eye drop me a PM and maybe we can come up with a deal. PM me if you have any questions or offers.

Travis Charest Sketch Card SOLD

lxg0.jpg

Matthew Kirscht Art

Cell Number Color on 5.5x8.5 $180

k33e.jpg

Over Your Shoulder Color on 4x6 $100

3s2n.jpg

Demon Cat Pen and Ink on 9x12. $75

5kro.jpg

This is a 2 piece set. It includes Frightful Fence and Ghost Pen and Ink. They are on 2 separate pieces that are 8.75x7.75. $125

n508.jpgze18.jpg

Devil Bat Pen and Ink on 11x17 $110

1i5d.jpg

Say Hello to My Two Little Friends Pen and Ink on 6x9. $75

5foa.jpg

Escape Pen and Ink on 4x6. $60

0t9a.jpg

Katie Cook Art

Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games Color on 6.75 x7.75 $70

unq6.jpg

Burlesque Dancer Color on 11x14 SOLD

kvne.jpg

You would do a lot better on those prices for my stuff if you put it on ebay. Hope all is well!

I know but I would much rather see them go to one of my fellow boardies. That and I don't want to fill ebay's pockets. The thread was pretty much done until you resurrected it. I just hadn't closed it out since it was sinking off the page.:)

Doing great. I hope all is well with you as well. :)

I hate to sell this one but I am going to put it up to see if there is any interest.

Y: The Last Man Issue 13 Page 19 Pen and Ink on 11x17. Signed by Jose Marzan Jr. No longer For Sale

ythelastman13p19.jpg

?

what happened to this

?

I sold enough to pay for what I was trying to pay off so I took it off the market. It was pretty much a last resort if I didn't sell anything else. No one inquired about it and I sold enough so I pulled it. :)