• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apology

881 posts in this topic

I just wish you guys had it in your hearts to forgive Beige like some of the dealers on the boards have.

lol

That was priceless.

I'm sure that it is totally coincidental that people who want to sell some books would forgive the person who has a lot of money to spend on some books.

It's really easy to post anything that comes to your head when you don't have a vested interest and for that reason some of us will choose our words more carefully but you can rest assured that not all dealers think with only their wallets.

When I first joined, I bumped 6 year old WTB threads. Then, after a significant flaming :grin: I caught on. I totally get what you are saying DavidtheDavid, I NOW consider myself a productive member, after people got used to me :grin:

Who are you? (shrug)

lol

Noob fest.

It's a norgy.

When I first joined, I bumped 6 year old WTB threads. Then, after a significant flaming :grin: I caught on. I totally get what you are saying DavidtheDavid, I NOW consider myself a productive member, after people got used to me :grin:

Who are you? (shrug)

lol

Noob fest.

It's a norgy.

Wouldn't it be awesome if dozens of n00bs all signed up and jumped into CG on the same day? :whee:

I know ask this question, when are you no longer considered a n00b? Or are you always a n00b?

I consider everyone that joined more than 3 months after me a "noob". Always have, always will. :sumo:

Noob!

Who are you? (shrug)

lol

Noob fest.

It's a norgy.

Wouldn't it be awesome if dozens of n00bs all signed up and jumped into CG on the same day? :whee:

I hope that's a day I don't even click on CG. lol

Who are you? (shrug)

lol

Noob fest.

It's a norgy.

I hope that's a day I don't even click on CG. lol

NewbFest 2014!!

Let's make it happen

I just wish you guys had it in your hearts to forgive Beige like some of the dealers on the boards have.

lol

That was priceless.

I'm sure that it is totally coincidental that people who want to sell some books would forgive the person who has a lot of money to spend on some books.

It's really easy to post anything that comes to your head when you don't have a vested interest and for that reason some of us will choose our words more carefully but you can rest assured that not all dealers think with only their wallets.

Some do though, right?

Who are you? (shrug)

lol

Noob fest.

It's a norgy.

5ctck.jpg

Says the guy who could not post for two days and had his online friend make a post to send his regards. :facepalm:

Brother, I don't know what your issue is with me. I didn't tell my friend to write up a thread. He just did. (shrug) But it's cool if you can always find my posts and give me a little :facepalm: If that is all you gleamed from what I wrote... (thumbs u

lol

That was priceless.

Some do though, right?

Absolutely.

I see a lot of n00b custom-lines coming from this thread. lol

I think it's funny that the noobs stood by their man Beige and stuck up for what a good guy he was during the whole bashing he laid on me. One even posted what a great price the FF 52 was, and that price was 210 dollars more then the last GPA price for that book, when Beige sold it to another board member and took him for a ride. facepalm:

It's perfectly possible that he just forgot to edit his signature. If he really has had his account suspended then he wouldn't be able to log back in and change it.

Except for the fact that he just got reinstated from a strike, just included that slam on oak in his sig line, just before his heartfelt apology.

Th entire time he was drafting that ban-avoiding apology he could have adjusted his newly formed insult sig line. He didn't.

Signs. They are everywhere.

Ah, OK. I just assumed it was there before he got his last strike (I have sigs turned off).

I've got sigs turned off too so I don't notice these things either.

If it's still there it's not cool at all and not much of an apology.

I just checked.

It's still there.

JPR9l1v.png

I see a lot of n00b custom-lines coming from this thread. lol

I think it's funny that the noobs stood by their man Beige and stuck up for what a good guy he was during the whole bashing he laid on me. One even posted what a great price the FF 52 was, and that price was 210 dollars more then the last GPA price for that book, when Beige sold it to another board member and took him for a ride. facepalm:

I said he was a good enough guy from my past discussions with him. Then when everything came out about him bashing you, I PM'ed him and told him to apologize to you and what he was doing was absolutely :facepalm: You can ask him. I told him it was childish and he needed to man up and cut the mess. (shrug)

Says the guy who could not post for two days and had his online friend make a post to send his regards. :facepalm:

Brother, I don't know what your issue is with me. I didn't tell my friend to write up a thread. He just did. (shrug) But it's cool if you can always find my posts and give me a little :facepalm: If that is all you gleamed from what I wrote... (thumbs u

Issue with you? I have no issues with anyone. Just find some things funny. Your regards thread was one of them. lol

Issue with you? I have no issues with anyone. Just find some things funny. Your regards thread was one of them. lol

Well, ok then... :foryou: