• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apology

881 posts in this topic

My behaviour on these boards over the last 6 months has been inexcusable.

There are reasons - not excuses - but reasons.

Those who have become friends are aware of them.

I would like to offer an unconditional apology to board members and hope you will accept it.

I owe a huge public apology to Frank - The Bronze Age guy - I misjudged you Frank as one of the CG posse of bullies.

I was wrong, and see now that you were just acting in the best interests of the hobby. To use your profession as a Police Officer as a source of mockery was disgraceful, and please believe me when I say I am truly embarrassed.

This is not a "plea for mercy" - I have sought out, and been granted a 6 month suspension on my account so I may attend to personal issues.

I will still 'graze' - there are too many good people here not to.

I will still be keeping in touch with some boardies via my personal email so if anyone needs to reach me for any reason then just leave a message up, and I will pass it on via a boardie.

I don't want sympathetic notes left, or abusive ones either for that matter!

It would be nice to think people will read this and just let this post sink without trace.

Hopefully next year will be a better one for my family, and I return in a better place.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

Andy

When will you apologize to Oakman for intimating he is the naked chubby Spidey?

As soon as you apologize to me for calling me a tooth drunk hillbilly biker at Wizard last year.

That was you wasn't it? hm

As soon as you apologize to me for calling me a tooth drunk hillbilly biker at Wizard last year.

FU Hillbilly. I've learned my lesson with you.

FU Hillbilly. I've learned my lesson with you.

lol

He's not? :o

No. He's the Batman dude that wears only tighty whiteys and the utility belt.

Damn,how did you guys find me out. :roflmao: