• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any serious Tarzan fans out here? Signed Hogarth book and print.

1 post in this topic

I have a copy of The Golden Age of Tarzan 1939-1942.

This book is huge and very heavy. Approx 22 by 15, its about the size of an unfolded NY Times nwspaper sheet, and very heavy.

Its signed by Burne Hogarth and is number 373 of 2,000.

It also includes a double sized 19.5by28.5 print that is also numbered 373, but the print was only for the first 1,000 copies. Book was published by Chelsa House Press in 1977. The book is in near mint shape, as is the heavy slipcase it fits into. It also has a mylar feeling plastic protector that I don't believe came with the set.

Cheapest price I could find for it was on Amazon for $250, so how does $200 plus $15 domestic shipping in the USof A sound. Shipping will be a pain as I have no boxes big enough to fit this monstrosity.

Offers are welcome, via PM only.

Edited- the slip case has a couple slight dimples when you examine it closely.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ebDG7DP5L._SL500_SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The above link is to a copy of this book being sold on Amazon. It is not the copy I am selling and is offered only for display purposes. My copy presents nicer.