• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BATMAN 28 - Great book and very cool Joker story! - REDUCED

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone just one book this morning, a nice affordable copy of Batman 28! One of my favorites...Joker's high stakes gambling!

The rules are: :takeit: trumps everything; No HoS or Probies. Paypal please. Shipping will be at actual cost to the U.S. or Canada. I will accept a return if you are unhappy with the purchase no problem, please just let me know within 5 days or your receipt. This book is guaranteed unrestored. If you feel differently, you may return for a refund. Thanks for looking!

The red on this book is just gorgeous. It is even brighter in hand than the scan! The pages are really nice also. The problems that bring the grade down, however, bottom spine split to staple, tear on right front cover, and small piece missing on top right backcover - otherwise, as I stated, this book presents so very well and without the split looks to be a solid 5.5, so I would grade it a 3.5 with the split. I will reluctantly sell this book for $275

bat28front_zps1f8e8c9b.jpg

bat28back_zps6eb8b8e9.jpg