• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Saga 9.8 CGC Set - #1-14 plus #7 Ghost & #8 2nd Print

7 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! It's been a little while since I've sold on here, but my KUDOS can be found here.

Rules

First :takeit: wins.

No Probies or HoSers!

Payment: PayPal only, no personal payments.

Shipping: Free shipping, will ship wrapped, protected and boxed via UPS and/or FedEX and it will be fully insured and require a signature. I will ship to the continental United States only. Sorry international guys/gals.

I am selling the following to help pay for a trip to Phoenix to watch my Alma Mater (UCF Knights) play in the Fiesta Bowl. Orlando to Phoenix around New Years is no joke.

A Set of Saga Slabs! All blue labels.

#1-14 First Prints - CGC 9.8 WP

#7 Ghost - CGC 9.8 WP

#8 2nd Print - CGC 9.8 WP

16 total books.

All the slabs are in great shape and will come with plastic sleeves on them.

For those who care, the CGC #s on #1-10 (excluding 9) have running numbers in order. I believe the original #9 in that submission came back 9.6 so I had to go out and upgrade to a 9.8, breaking the sequence up some.

This would make a great start to a registry set, add a few of the later prints and a RRP and you're in business.

I am asking $1150 to your door for the set. PM with offers as well.

IMG_2101_zps35a9dcd3.jpg

IMG_2102_zps4f73a382.jpg