• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why dost though wish to be IN before the lock?

88 posts in this topic

I don't really understand it. How do people benefit from getting a post in a thread before it locks? Or is it just a doofus way to remind everyone that the thread is treading on dangerous ground?

I don't really understand it. How do people benefit from getting a post in a thread before it locks? Or is it just a dipe way to remind everyone that the thread is treading on dangerous ground?

It's just a game that some play. Look for the Locked Thread points challenge discussion. (thumbs u

I don't really understand it. How do people benefit from getting a post in a thread before it locks? Or is it just a dipe way to remind everyone that the thread is treading on dangerous ground?

It's just a game that some play. Look for the Locked Thread points challenge discussion. (thumbs u

It makes even less sense from that perspective.

Aha! Thanks

I don't really understand it. How do people benefit from getting a post in a thread before it locks? Or is it just a doofus way to remind everyone that the thread is treading on dangerous ground?

Can't it be both?

-slym

:o

In before the lock! :whee:

Can't it be both?

-slym

Both what?

Can't it be both?

Both what?

A "benefit from getting a post in the thread before it locks," and "a doofus way to remind everyone that the thread is treading on dangerous ground."

:D

-slym

It's more of a good natured nod to self irony.