• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jamie Tindall Grimm Fairy Tales Blue Gryphon Exclusive.

13 posts in this topic

Up for sale is the Naughty variant of Grimm Fairy Tales - Myths & Legends #3. Asking $130 the book in fantastic shape It has some minor damage on the lower left hand corner of the back cover. Also comes with a COA from Blue Gryphon.

To the US sellers on here. I live in Canada so pitch in the first ten for shipping I'll take care of the rest.

Canada/USA only.

I'm also in need of Graded J Scott Campbell and Ebas books. Make me an offer/trade?

Payment can be made by Paypal, my apologies. Shipping from Canada is $18. I'll refund you the difference if it turns out to be less... the rest will be covered of course if it's more.

Contact me for exact shipping prices within Canada.

I go by *Z0rn* on ebay if you'd like to look me up. my Kudos thread can be found here as well. As always please feel free to pm for more references or questions.

Ask if you'd like better pictures.

1472830_10151752309731744_175014475_n.jpg

Shoot, this noob......I haven't even sold anything here yet cause you guys scare me too much! :eek:

Who am I to say? ?

But from what I see, there's no price to ship to Canada, but seeing as US is $10 and the seller covers the rest, I'm guessing it's free to Canada? (shrug)

And there is no form of payment....

How's that?? :blush:

Shoot, this noob......I haven't even sold anything here yet cause you guys scare me too much! :eek:

Who am I to say? ?

But from what I see, there's no price to ship to Canada, but seeing as US is $10 and the seller covers the rest, I'm guessing it's free to Canada? (shrug)

Post fixed, my aplogies. If anybody wants some references from people I've dealt with on here feel free to ask.

Who am I to say? ?

Post fixed, my aplogies. If anybody wants some references from people I've dealt with on here feel free to ask.

Potential buyers will want a kudos thread or ebay user name at the very least to check on and verify your credentials......

Who am I to say? ?

Potential buyers will want a kudos thread or ebay user name at the very least to check on and verify your credentials......

My apologies, I added a link to my ebay account and my kudos thread. Thanks again!

Glad to help, good luck with the sale!

Thanks! (worship)

Welcome to the Boards

:)

Thanks! I look forward to being part of this community. I've had some good dealings with the likes of Sleeper13, BeachBumComics and JimmiLinguinni as well as a few others. All good guys!