• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD/ closed 2 raw GA Books: ALL WINNERS #11, Sensation #14

14 posts in this topic

Listing 2 books tonight, a Timely and a DC. :news: both SOLD

Paypal preferred but check or MO is ok too. $5 flat shipping in the USA for any number of books, Canada $12, other countries $16.

:takeit: in the thread trumps all PM negotiations. No HOS'ers or other delinquents please.

Thanks for looking!

my kudos thread

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6514183#Post6514183

All Winners Comics #11 Good/VG classic WWII Schomburg cover! Flat tight glossy book with moderate general wear, light creasing, some tape inside cover to repair some small tears, pages are tan but supple ... $325

DSCN5587.jpg

DSCN5589.jpg

DSCN5590.jpg

DSCN5588.jpg

SENSATION Comics #14 Good/Good+ flat tight book with supple off white/cream pages. A few small piece of archival tape inside cover, cover is detached at top staple, some small pieces off back cover, issue info in ink top of first page ... $95

DSCN5591.jpg

DSCN5593.jpg

DSCN5592.jpg

All Winners Comics #11 Good/VG classic WWII Schomburg cover! Flat tight glossy book with moderate general wear, light creasing, some tape inside cover to repair some small tears, pages are tan but supple ... $325

:takeit:

^^ that was fast! Thanks!

SENSATION Comics #14 Good/Good+ flat tight book with supple off white/cream pages. A few small piece of archival tape inside cover, cover is detached at top staple, some small pieces off back cover, issue info in ink top of first page ... $95

DSCN5591.jpg

DSCN5593.jpg

DSCN5592.jpg

^^ Thanks a lot!

Wow, nice Sensation and price. Guess that's what you get for watching TV with the wife. UGH!!!

"Board Rule 2b: All activities not Board related are to be regarded with grave suspicion.

Board Rule 2c: The necessity of any non Board related activities must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt."

-- From the Secret Rule of the Brotherhood of Boardies

Wow, nice Sensation and price. Guess that's what you get for watching TV with the wife. UGH!!!

"Board Rule 2b: All activities not Board related are to be regarded with grave suspicion.

Board Rule 2c: The necessity of any non Board related activities must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt."

lol , thanks for the :rulez: update crassus, WTF was I thinking! Gotta read those damn :rulez:

:blush:

Nice pickup!

lol , thanks for the :rulez: update crassus, WTF was I thinking! Gotta read those damn :rulez:

:blush:

Would someone please send a copy of those :rulez: to me? I want to read them so that I do not break any of them.

Oh wait as greggy might say sk it!

Nice books! Congrats on the grabs.

Nice pickup!

Thanks !

Captain America, Bucky, Namor, Torch and Toro, Nazi's and Hitler along with a Schomburg cover. I couldn't pass it up.