• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All things Thing

71 posts in this topic

Aunt Petunias favorite nephew has always been one of my heroes. I always wanted an FF page that featured Ben and, for me (and my mediocre budget), this is it. I wish it had the word balloons on the art. A scan of the page is included under the Art in my CAF gallery.

"Sounded like Wakandan for...IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!!!"

ff546_15_zpsdde43f2f.jpg

The yancy street gang was always my favorite-here's a classic:

Fantastic_Four_Vol_1_15_page_05_Yancy_Street.jpg

Barry Smith did a Thing issue of Marvel Fanfare which was all about a big prank Johnny Storm played on him for his birthday:

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/thinggreatest8.jpg

Aunt Petunias favorite nephew has always been one of my heroes. I always wanted an FF page that featured Ben and, for me (and my mediocre budget), this is it. I wish it had the word balloons on the art. A scan of the page is included under the Art in my CAF gallery.

"Sounded like Wakandan for...IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!!!"

ff546_15_zpsdde43f2f.jpg

I thought it was great when Byrne introduced Aunt Petunia! lol Definately not what fans had in mind.

I posted these in the OA section before, but this seems like a good place for a re post.

Fantastic_Four_30_pg_2med_zps4046d9a0.jpg

Fantastic Four #41, along with Amazing Spider-Man #26, got me hooked on Marvel. When I saw this for sale, I couldn't pass it up :)

Fantastic_Four_41_pg_1med_zps5029ac8b.jpg

"Story by Stan Lee, who has never lost his touch! Pencils by Jack Kirby, who has never lost his magic! Inks by Vince Coletta, who has never lost his flair! Letters by Sam Rosen, who has never lost Artie Simek!"

:roflmao:

I love the old Marvel... :cloud9:

-slym

Ucleben, those are some gorgeous pieces! Thanks for sharing them.

Jeffro, I'm not sure if I have that Marvel Fanfare or not, the cover looks familiar, but just to be safe I'm going to include it in my next comic order.

Thanks for letting me know about it.

Some other super cool items too.

I like that montage.