• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Collection SELL OFF from SPIDER-MAN to SUPERMAN, RAW and CGC -UPDATED

12 posts in this topic

Message Board Peers,

I am new to these message boards and I would like to share my auctions with everyone, I only have about 200 comics left to sell, it's a mix of GOLD/SILVER/BRONZE & MODERN.

ALL ARE NO RESERVE AND STARTING BID IS ($0.77)

so please click here and keep an eye on my ($0.77) NO RESERVE Auctions: [font:Arial Black]CLICK HERE[/font]

Oh! for the record the eBay account in my wife's... just so there's no confusion! Thanks...

Star Wars!?! Star Wars? You get me to come and look at your thread because of your Star Wars #1 and you don't got no SW's #1 listed??

*spoon* you.................

You've got no Star Wars #1.....

WTTB's

:jokealert:

I do have Star Wars #1, it's carefully put away! But I'm curious? Should I send it to cgc then sell it? Or sell it RAW?

Neither, just send it to me straight away! Don't pass go just send me the comic! :)

It's up to you. What grade do you think it would get?

Currently I am on my way home today from out-of-state business trip, when I get home I promise I will scan it and put it on this topic for you, I do not know what this will get for a grade, it is a head scratcher, no major issues with the spine has a little bit of color break,unfortunately it is not $.35 variant, it is only the $.30 cover, but the interior I think looks great!