• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hellboy The Corpse pages HELP

5 posts in this topic

Helping out the Mignola's, see below:

We need your help...again for the IDW Hellboy In Hell Artist Edition we are looking to include the originals from Hellboy The Corpse...we have all the originals and are missing 4 pages. See this gallery room.

If you happen to own any of the originals... the black and white artwork pieces or know anyone who does please contact me at chrismig@mac.com

Thanks so much...

Christine Mignola

Here is a link to the pages:

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=152035

Does anyone else find this annoying?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/370962408900?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1

After messaging Christine and basically checking the website for a year like some sort of stalker, when OA finally does get posted it's immediately flipped.

I'm not sure I understand the connection between what an artist looking to get scans of his original art has to do with someone else trying to sell a page of original art completely unrelated to the original request. (shrug)

Mike

Who, sadly, does not own an original Mignola page :cry:

I am still bitter from Heroes last year.

I walked into the show (early) on the first day, only to find ComicMonster already at Mignola's table, with a stack of art in hand.

That's one of the bonuses to having a dealer's badge.

Won't you know, the art all showed up on Ebay by the end of the weekend. I guess I could have tried winning some, but I was just so bummed that he cleaned out the portfolio well before anyone else had a chance.

Can't really fault Mike, it's not like he gave CM a discount on the art. What's he going to do, limit the buyers to 1 page/sketch? and then get stuck bringing home art. :blahblah:

Back on topic - Really hope they track down the remaining pages! :wishluck: I'm looking forward to that Artists Edition!