• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FOR SALE! ALL STAR COMICS #37 1ST APPEARANCE OF THE INJUSTICE LEAGUE

11 posts in this topic

RULES

-Any offers, please post below or PM me

-No name calling, spitting, or pushing

-The winner will not be announced unless they choose to post they won

-Payment by check, money order, or paypal / Credit card through paypal for non paypal members

-I will ship the book via USPS priority (12.35) or express (39.95) medium box USA only. Also, my internal packaging is very secure, I have received broken CGC cases before and man it ticks me off!

-Since I am new to the forum, I am posting my ( eBay ID) I have used for past comic sales, you will see my wife and I keep a strict 100% feedback and recently sold (Wolverine #1 CGC SS), so please look through before we make a deal so you do not feel hesitant, thanks

FOR SALE! ALL STAR COMICS #37 1ST APPEARANCE OF THE INJUSTICE LEAGUE CGC 3.0 CENSUS #0218380002 ASKING PRICE $325

$_57.JPG

Thanks! oh boy wait until you see what I have then! I have some really cool golden age books that I think everyone will love and hopefully want... I travel for work so as a hobby I hunt for comics (American picker style), but I also find great Modern books to!

Bring 'em on. Love to see them. As an aside, you might want to come up with some references as it would help you're ability to make a deal here considerably. Know anyone here? Ebay history. That sort of thing.