• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do I do with it?

33 posts in this topic

Every now and then set it on the floor and let it become a trail to something odd or amazing that the rest of your family would enjoy. Let them find one end as they open the door when they come home they see the end. They follow it and it leads to the kitchen and a surprise because you made dinner.

Dunno... uncurl it like caution tape when the need arises.

Wrap yourself up in it for Halloween and go as Ripley Man.

The world record for the longest laminated Ripley's Believe it or Not newspaper clippings is 147 feet.

Unfortunately, you're a little short of the measurement.

Better luck next time. :(

that was a rough measurement. its too fricking cold out here to roll it down the block and get my survey equipment out. maybe later next week.

you better worry more about my contest next week and giving a better answer than last year. :baiting:

that was a rough measurement. its too fricking cold out here to roll it down the block and get my survey equipment out. maybe later next week.

you better worry more about my contest next week and giving a better answer than last year. :baiting:

Where's the contest? I'm not on the boards much anymore.

Where's the contest? I'm not on the boards much anymore.

Just be here for the 19th.

Now that's one damned strange piece of collecting weirdness.

I think a poster above has a good idea, basement den or comic room border along the ceiling would display it nicely...if you have a room that's 35 x 40 or so, lol