• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[Closed] New Threads in Silver and Modern Forums

35 posts in this topic

Welp, looks like the 3 Copper/Modern books were enough to get me thrown into the mixed thread of purgatory! If the thread dies here, as I'm sure it will, I'll repost all the proper books back into a new silver thread and break the newer books into a copper/modern thread.....

Don't think of it as stirring the pot.

You have just as much right as anyone to request moderation to put your thread back where you wanted it to be.

xxx ooo

Rupp

...oh and :takeit:

The Crow 1 VF+ $75

SCN_0044.jpg

You have just as much right as anyone to request moderation to put your thread back where you wanted it to be.

xxx ooo

Rupp

The Crow 1 VF+ $75

SCN_0044.jpg

^^ Thanks Rupp, and for being my first buyer here on the boards the TT44 is yours if you want it!

xxx ooo

Rupp

The Crow 1 VF+ $75

SCN_0044.jpg

^^ Thanks Rupp, and for being my first buyer here on the boards the TT44 is yours if you want it!

By golly I will take it. Thanks sir :headbang: