• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Horror in December: Warren Horror mags, all cheap & full of Christmas Haggle!!!

14 posts in this topic

Anyone up, snacking on some :popcorn: ??

Gonna start a little sales thread for those who like Warren Horror mags (and a few random things). If anyone has any money left over from Dale's thread, c'mon in.

These are all solid mags, nothing too high grade and nothing expensive.

My simple rules:

1) Have fun and comment often.

2) :takeit: over PMs.

3) Shipping is $10 for as many books as you want as I'm forced to go with a box. International is not available at this time.

4) Acceptable forms of payment: Paypal checks and money orders. I will offer the check/money order discount if you choose that option.

5) No HOSers or problem children. Your $$ is no good here.

I've got Creepy, Eerie and some Vampirella. I'll be listing the Eerie's tonight with a few other random mags.

The posted price is the BIN and a :takeit: wins. If you want the mag and want to haggle, post the price you're willing to pay in the thread and I'll respond with a ^^ or a counteroffer.

If someone wants to buy them all, the lot that's listed tonight can be had at 25% off the listed price.

Let's get started with some :popcorn: