• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My dad has some ebay auctions up. His raw books are usually nmint

44 posts in this topic

How 'bout that Avengers 99?

8.0?

crazy.gif

Not sure, but I don't think you can have an 8.0 with creases. juggle.gif

going after those Watchmen anyway. grin.gif

I saw that too, if you want i can forward your questions to him about it. In his description it sounds like the crease isn't too bad...

his comics that he describes as 9.2... could actually be up to 9.6 or 9.8... he's just playing it safe... i'm actually kinda upset he's selling these... as he bought them brand new...

going after those Watchmen anyway.

I'm watchin' 'em too...I'm just havin' a tough time grasping the $12 shipping... crazy.gif

he packages them very well... he's not making money off the shipping.

its for 12 comics ain't it?

I'm watchin' 'em too...I'm just havin' a tough time grasping the $12 shipping... crazy.gif

I'm sure he does package well...it's just that I won't bid as high since I incorporate the shipping price into my final bid amount...

8.0?

crazy.gif

I saw that too, if you want i can forward your questions to him about it. In his description it sounds like the crease isn't too bad...

his comics that he describes as 9.2... could actually be up to 9.6 or 9.8... he's just playing it safe... i'm actually kinda upset he's selling these... as he bought them brand new...

Tell your dad he's got an error in the listing. He called the VG Avengers 99 a VF by mistake...

8.0?

crazy.gif

Tell your dad he's got an error in the listing. He called the VG Avengers 99 a VF by mistake...

5" corner creases kill the grade every time. frown.gif

Bzzzzzzzz!

Thanks for playing -- $12 will get 12 comics anywhere in the world rather quickly with some money to spare.

I'm calling Bullsh!t on this one.

Bzzzzzzzz!

Thanks for playing -- $12 will get 12 comics anywhere in the world rather quickly with some money to spare.

I'm calling Bullsh!t on this one.

well if you take each of the comics in the lot and sandwich it between, lets say... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif .... hmmm... a Heritage catalogue confused-smiley-013.gif, I'd say $12 would be right 27_laughing.gif

just looked at some of his auction descriptions... im convinced he's under grading these comics...

Maybe he should throw in some of whatever it is you're ingesting!

$11.00 to ship 7 books? Why not just sell the books a penny apeice and make ALL your profit on the shipping?

i'm speechless... i expected a "little" more from you guys. Your calling my father a scam artist? Do you realize how mad that makes me? ... Do you have no respect at all? sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

i'm speechless... i expected a "little" more from you guys. Your calling my father a scam artist? Do you realize how mad that makes me? ... Do you have no respect at all? sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

I don't think anyone outright called him a scam artist. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

They just said he was grade-tarded...or something like that. gossip.gif