• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Set Listing Corrections

28 posts in this topic

I hope this is the appropriate manner in which to request this, the newly added Indiana Jones (Dark Horse) set has Indiana/Fate of Atlantis #1 out of numerical order, the set starts with Fate of Atlantis #2, 3 then 1. It's petty but I was hoping this could be fixed.

Also, the set for Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom is a 3 issue series but there are four issue slots, one for a NN# issue, I was also hoping this could be removed.

This seems like an appropriate thread to have stickied since there seem to be a number of sets with issues.

Terry and the Pirates: The current set runs from 1-28. The title, though, runs 1-26 from Harvey. Volume 2 from Charleton runs 26-28. I don't care if the Charleton issues are broken off into a separate set or if the two runs are combined and a slot for both the Harvey #26 and Charleton #26 are created.

I hope this is the appropriate manner in which to request this, the newly added Indiana Jones (Dark Horse) set has Indiana/Fate of Atlantis #1 out of numerical order, the set starts with Fate of Atlantis #2, 3 then 1. It's petty but I was hoping this could be fixed.

Also, the set for Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom is a 3 issue series but there are four issue slots, one for a NN# issue, I was also hoping this could be removed.

I have corrected the first request. As for the second request. Please post this request on set expansions (existing sets only) thread. As if there is someone who wants that book in there the discussion needs to be discussed in that thread so others are aware of that request.

Thanks,

Nicole

This seems like an appropriate thread to have stickied since there seem to be a number of sets with issues.

Terry and the Pirates: The current set runs from 1-28. The title, though, runs 1-26 from Harvey. Volume 2 from Charleton runs 26-28. I don't care if the Charleton issues are broken off into a separate set or if the two runs are combined and a slot for both the Harvey #26 and Charleton #26 are created.

This has been corrected to what I think you are requesting. PM me if not.

Thanks,

Nicole

This has been corrected to what I think you are requesting. PM me if not.

Thanks,

Nicole

Perfect. Thank you!

I have corrected the first request. As for the second request. Please post this request on set expansions (existing sets only) thread. As if there is someone who wants that book in there the discussion needs to be discussed in that thread so others are aware of that request.

Thanks,

Nicole

Thank You, Nicole, I appreciate it!

Hi, Nicole. Another errant book, out of place ..

In both Captain America (2005) sets... right at the bottom, is listed Captain America 1 Opena Variant Cover

This is actually from the Captain America 2013 set.

Thanks in advance, Nicole.

Any chance I could get a small bump on the 9.9 Avengers #1 Young Cover Variant? It's currently at 30 points, but seeing as it's the only one in the registry, and it's actually at a lower point value than some of my 9.8 covers, I was hoping this could get bumped to around 50 (point value for my 9.9 Thunderbolts #1 Young Cover Variant).

Thanks ahead of time!

Hi, Ultimate Spider-man (complete with variants) has it's books ending with a #4 back but now there's two #4's, two #14's, two #24's and two #34's,

Phil

hi just found a similar problem--

Just looked at the Tomb of Dracula set, and has issues #5, #15,#25,#35,#45,#55,#65 missing the previously registered books, and has opened up 2 vacant positions for these books. Hope this can be fixed, thanks for help.

In the Bill Sienkiewicz Cover set that was just created, I added my Punisher Back to School Special #1 to it, but it has 0 for the registry point value.

Can you please update it with registry point values? Thank you so much.

Any chance I could get a small bump on the 9.9 Avengers #1 Young Cover Variant? It's currently at 30 points, but seeing as it's the only one in the registry, and it's actually at a lower point value than some of my 9.8 covers, I was hoping this could get bumped to around 50 (point value for my 9.9 Thunderbolts #1 Young Cover Variant).

Thanks ahead of time!

This needs to be posted in the scores to be fixed thread. Thanks,

Nicole

Hi Nicole,

Can you please make a correction to the Runaways Volume 2 (2005) set? There should be two slots for Runaways #28: one for the regular cover and one for the variant cover. The current #28 slot only accepts cert numbers for the variant cover.

Thanks!

Hi Nicole!! :)

Just a suggestion here. Avengers #196 has been skyrocketing in value lately. I feel it's worth another look at the registry point value of it. I believe it should definitely be more than it currently sits at.

As I say, just a suggestion. Thanks, Nicole for everything!!! :)

image_zpsc1aeb7cf.jpg

Hi Nicole!! :)

Just a suggestion here. Avengers #196 has been skyrocketing in value lately. I feel it's worth another look at the registry point value of it. I believe it should definitely be more than it currently sits at.

As I say, just a suggestion. Thanks, Nicole for everything!!! :)

image_zpsc1aeb7cf.jpg

This looks familiar