• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BATMAN FAMILY #1-14, 16-20, almost complete run Joker's Daughter SOLD

13 posts in this topic

For sale is an almost complete run of the Batman Family books. I had put these aside years ago because I thought they were neat and forgot I had them. I had them in a box marked Marvel Collector's books...I guess there was a space;)

Books are 1-14 and 16 to 20.

Anyway, it's an almost complete run. It does include the 2 Joker's Daughter books.

To the best of my knowledge these books have never been pressed.

Price is $85.00 plus exact shipping. They fit nicely into a regional box B, so if you are close to the east coast, it will probably be less expensive to ship.

The books are all nicely bagged and boarded.

:takeit: on the boards, trumps any on going PMs.

I accept Paypal, checks or Money Orders.

Returns for any reason, but you must let me know that you want to return the books within 3 days of receipt.

No one on any of the bad lists, please.

Batman Family

Good/VG (3.0) some creasing and the top of the cover is faded.

#2, Good + (2.5), 1” spine split bottom, creasing and some indentations from a pen or pencil when someone wrote on top of the book.

#3, Dinosaur Cover, some ncb creasing near the spine, one small crease upper right (it’s on the back, too). Grade is VG/F (5.0)

#4, Christmas Coversome ncb creasing near the spine. . VG+, (4.5)

#5 A few spine lines and 2 tiny corner creases. Fine (6.0)

#6, First Joker’s Daughter. Tiny chip upper right and a small crease lower right. Grade is Fine (6.0) or slightly better.

#7, Fine (6.0) looks a lot better, but there is a dog eared page inside the book.

#8, two spine bends and a ncb crease towards the the DC logo Fine/VF (7.0)

#9 2nd Joker’s Daughter. It’s a nice copy with some color loss on the front cover on the left and a production crease on the back. I have no clue how to grade this one, but it’s at least a VG/F and those seem to be selling on eBay for about $15.00

#10 VF/NM

#11 VG/Fine 5.0, some minor creasing at the top.

#12 Good, there is a 1” in diameter (approx.) piece off the back cover.

#13, some light moisture stains on the back VG- (3.5)

#14, Fine/VF (slight ncb crease one right, about 2 inches)

#16, small bump at the bottom of the spine, small crease lower right. Grade is Fine+ (6.5)

#17, Small piece off the back cover, some tiny holes on the front, crease lower right, VG or better.

#18, Fine- (5.5) there is a 4” crease on the back.

#19, a nice book with a chew on the top. Grade is who knows;) maybe VG.

#20, Fine (6.0)