• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Short Box Sale....X-Factor 6 New Mutants 87, all X-Men!

28 posts in this topic

IMG_0621_zpsd6f86b45.jpg

IMG_0620_zps6c031011.jpg

Uncanny X-Men 201

New Mutants 86 and 87

$50 for all three - please notice the weird stapling job on the cover of 87. small non color breaking crease on top right corner

I can't see anything weird with staples...what's up with it?

IMG_0621_zpsd6f86b45.jpg

IMG_0620_zps6c031011.jpg

Uncanny X-Men 201

New Mutants 86 and 87

$50 for all three - please notice the weird stapling job on the cover of 87. small non color breaking crease on top right corner

Sorry, I guess I shouldn't say weird. It is just that they didn't exactly staple it evenly. There is some white showing on the front. See it on the spine.

IMG_0621_zpsd6f86b45.jpg

IMG_0620_zps6c031011.jpg

Uncanny X-Men 201

New Mutants 86 and 87

Sorry, I guess I shouldn't say weird. It is just that they didn't exactly staple it evenly. There is some white showing on the front. See it on the spine.

He's talking about the wrap of the cover, and how much white is showing. Typical for this run.