• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Man of Steel on Blu Ray $10

26 posts in this topic

I watched MoS again this morning (got the rest of the year off work so movies on Monday mornings are a go :cloud9: ) ... this is a darn good movie. Aside from the argument that it's too violent for a Superman movie, with which I disagree 99%heartedly, I just don't get all the hatred.

I watched MoS again this morning (got the rest of the year off work so movies on Monday mornings are a go :cloud9: ) ... this is a darn good movie. Aside from the argument that it's too violent for a Superman movie, with which I disagree 99%heartedly, I just don't get all the hatred.

I get the vibe that some certain die hard X-Men and Spider-Man fans can`t believe that a Superman movie can be considered cooler and better, than the last few and upcoming X-Men and Spider-Man have or will be. :o

They can`t use that argument that their hero Spider-Man was cooler than their grandfather`s Superman anymore.

Also I sense negativity from some diehard comic book fans that Hollywood can make Superman much more interesting then what the comic industry has been able to do. :gossip: Yep Folks! Hollywood has taken your main icon Superman and made him more interesting and cool again, which is something the comic book industry couldn`t do.

That`s some reasons for the hatred .

btw I love X-MEN and Spider-Man

lol

I'm home sick today, so oddly enough I put in Man of Steel again. I have to say, I do not get bored with this movie.

The fight between Kal-El, Faora-Ul and Nam-Ek is just incredible. When Nam-Ek throws that locomotive at Kal-El, you knew it was going to take more than a few punches to take him down. Brute force was just not going to do it.

What a movie!