• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Bionic Man series - issue #10 variant

4 posts in this topic

Do not know if this subject had been discussed before. Today I got a reply in email from the website where it features all recalled comics and comic variants. I have one issue - The Bionic Man #10 without the cover title on its front cover.

This is what I got in reply:

Many thanks for your query.

I believe there are three variants:

(1) Standard cover by Alex Ross (with titles)

(2) "Virgin" 1:15 retailer incentive cover by Alex Ross (no titles)

(3) 1:10 retailer incentive cover by Jonathan Ang Lau.

I guess you have (2) and there were likely less than 500 printed but they can still be picked up for less than $10.

Kind regards

AJ

How about this? I think it was cool I snagged the one as I listened my guts said "get this one!" :grin:

I have enjoyed the Bionic Man series too, and generally try to get the Virgin variant, which I think started with #6 and may have ended with #20. Because it is not a popular series, they are usually available for $10 or less.

I have enjoyed the Bionic Man series too, and generally try to get the Virgin variant, which I think started with #6 and may have ended with #20. Because it is not a popular series, they are usually available for $10 or less.

Yeah - I also enjoyed the series while it lasted. I went for the #10 variant because it has the Alex Ross art cover and because it's a variant. I didn't paid $10 - it was at cover price what I paid.

I have many variants in the series there. As short it is - it was fun to revive my old favourite TV series in there.

Some people like it, and then some just don't like ... to each their own. (shrug)