• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New sales numbers for November 2013. Surprises ???

59 posts in this topic

The Numbers for Injustice are just stunning. The title is selling 20% higher then the first issue currently. That and the Wake are the only DC titles that are doing this type of improvement that I can see currently.

Justice League and Forever Evil are pretty steady for DC as well. Rest of DC looks like Marvel just no where near as bad.

Marvel is just in freefall across the board. Only looks like Deadpool titles can hold any type of subscribers without falling 50% after first issue. I look for some big changes at Marvel in management in the next year. This type of freefall cant continue Disney wont allow it.

From the Image side it looks all over the place.

Jupiter's Legacy sees a large fall, but it had to with a 100k Print run.

East of West continues to fall, but it seems to steadying out at 32K print run.

Several Image titles are in freefall with 10 Grand being the leader. A writer prone for lateness and art that is very eye of the beholder don't help.(Sorry that's just my personal dig.)

A larger % of Image title saw a 40-50% drop off on the 2nd issue. Titles that didn't see that drop might have a better chance in the long run.

lol

Lots of threads I don't post in but I enjoy trading info and the fellowship of the boardies. I also sit in front of a computer for 8 to 12 hours per day. I run a car dealership and have spikes in business and plenty of down time. I wish we were busy 24/7 but the economy is not quite what it was a few years ago and even then, from Thanksgiving through the time people get their tax refunds are slow. The comics market mirrors the car business at least as far as the flow of money goes.

The fact that garbage like Sex is selling double the amount of Todd just proves there's a boatload of stupid people in this world

lol really? I love Todd, but Im sure there's many who would consider both books "garbage".

Please explain, why is Sex garbage? :popcorn:

The fact that garbage like Sex is selling double the amount of Todd just proves there's a boatload of stupid people in this world

Or people whose taste doesn't correspond to yours.

Yep. I have been enjoying Sex and continue to read it every month. Some good stuff so far