• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sources for determining value of...

2 posts in this topic

I have a couple of magazine boxes of 1940s - 60's "men's" cartoon humor magazines. A lot of these don't seem to turn up on ebay with any frequency and aren't in OPG. Anywhere else where I may get an idea if I have a hidden gem among them?

I have a couple of magazine boxes of 1940s - 60's "men's" cartoon humor magazines. A lot of these don't seem to turn up on ebay with any frequency and aren't in OPG. Anywhere else where I may get an idea if I have a hidden gem among them?

Post a group shot (or shots) of them in a public forum and people can try to help you from there. I would certainly be curious to see them. I like audacious GGA art from that time period. You'll probably have the most receptive audience among the Golden Age crowd, who will likely be most familiar with past sale prices for such mags.