• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: LOT OF 7 CGC COMIC BOOKS INCLUDING STAN LEE AUTOGRAPH, AVENGERS,BATMAN

291 posts in this topic

Anyone with good comics I think is always wanted.

But....having said that there has been a lot of fakes coming on the board recently and imo batch selling them instead of breaking them 1 x 1 here and not on ebay which you don't have an account at.

34.25 for each book is pretty inexpensive but I would take a chance and buy em if I could just see your user name with a book or the books something.....

Anyone with good comics I think is always wanted.

But....having said that there has been a lot of fakes coming on the board recently and imo batch selling them instead of breaking them 1 x 1 here and not on ebay which you don't have an account at.

34.25 for each book is pretty inexpensive but I would take a chance and buy em if I could just see your user name with a book or the books something.....

Agreed. If you followed our advice, you would have seemed ligit. Even your hesitation only proved my point. Show me a pic, I'll believe it and apologize.

FOR SALE IS A LOT OF 7 CGC COMIC BOOKS. PRICE IS $275 AND THEY ARE

1.AVENGERS #58 CGC 9.0

2.BRAVE AND THE BOLD #76 CGC 8.0

3.CAPTAIN AMERICA #135 CGC 8.5 SIGNED BY STAN LEE

4.AVENGERS #48 CGC 6.0

5.SHAZAM #4 CGC 8.0

6.ROCKETEER #1 CGC 8.5

7.AVENGERS #35 CGC 8.0 (CASE HAS BEEN BROKEN BUT STILL IN AIR TIGHT PLASTIC)

Paypal Only.

5_zpsbc706aaa.jpg

4_zps144879fa.jpg

3_zps46e22b1d.jpg

2_zpsfc1616df.jpg

9_zpse14aee8c.jpg

6_zps0bd3bd65.jpg

1_zpse1248917.jpg

$240

If that includes shipping :takeit: