• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The World of Witchblade and Darkness Part 1b: The Threesome Redux!

2 posts in this topic

Get your mind out of the gutter!

These are four yellow labeled copies of Cyblade/Shi: The Battle for Independents #1, featuring Marc Silvestri's very seductive cover.

Shi's green eyes in contrast to her "Death Mask" just mesmerize me. I absolutely love the way Silvestri parts Shi's hair. The full lips on both heroines are another avenue of seduction and drooling. These beauties are pin-ups for sure!

The 9.4 and two 9.2's in the pic have triple signatures (Silvestri, Tucci, and Batt), while the 9.6 feature's a lone Silvestri inscription.

So, counting the five copies of the Billy Tucci variant (as seen in the prior journal), I have a total of nine signature copies of Sara Pezzini's debut. I'm actually in search of a 9.8 of the Silvestri variant... and if I obtain it, that will make the grand total ten.

Am I nuts or what!

SW3D

14889.png

See more journals by screenwriter3d