• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The World of Witchblade and Darkness Part 2: Three Key Moments in Darkness History!

1 post in this topic

AKA: Jackie... Turn Off The Dark!

First came the Darkness Power, probably best described as a "Living Energy"... composed of the negative Spiritual Aspect of the Universe. See Medieval Spawn/Witchblade #1 (the photo features my original owner copy graded 9.6/White Pages).

Then came Jackie Estacado, that lovable rapscallion Mafioso Prince and vendetta-driven homicidal assassin in the pages of Witchblade #10. This 9.8 beauty came by way of one of my favorite troll points: Lone Star Comics/MyComicShop.Com. What's really great about that particular copy is it's a HTF (Hard-to-Find) "Darkness #0 Gold Foil Variant".

And lastly, the Darkness Power found and touched dear old Jackie's soul... turning him into a host and the living embodiment of the Darkness. See Darkness #1... also another acquisition from LSC/MCS.

I affectionately call this mini-set: "Jackie... Turn Off the Dark!"

I hope Disney, Marvel, Bono, and Spidey aren't going to sue me.

SW3D

14890.png

See more journals by screenwriter3d