• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrBedrock - I'm Calling You Out! - YES YOU!!!

67 posts in this topic

lol Am I a friend of RMA?

:popcorn:

I say this cause he put him on ignore....

ANYWAYS.

The wine has been great tonight. I totally suggest Stoneleigh sauvignon blanc. Great stuff

I apologize if I screwed up someones thread. I would totally find it annoying if someone barged into my place and started billegerently commenting on stuff that doesn't matter. (Actually I would probably not be the bigger man and punch that someone in the head, but I digress)

I don't blame the wine for my posts, I blame it for my sudden willingness to participate. Like a drunken Jackie Chan at a ball or something he was attending, stealing the mic away from some singer so he could karioke with them, I have made an out of myself. But you know what? I had fun. And I found out while I like most of the people here, some are just complete dooshbags and deserve everything in life they are gonna get.

Hi, my name is MetalPSI, and I am going to buy books from some of you :D:foryou:

It's like we were all told that we were about to witness the Battle of Isengard, and instead we were treated to what seemed like fourteen hours of watching Treebeard say hello to a pinecone!

Thanks MrBedrock! :mad:

:roflmao:

ANYWAYS.

The wine has been great tonight. I totally suggest Stoneleigh sauvignon blanc. Great stuff

I apologize if I screwed up someones thread. I would totally find it annoying if someone barged into my place and started billegerently commenting on stuff that doesn't matter. (Actually I would probably not be the bigger man and punch that someone in the head, but I digress)

I don't blame the wine for my posts, I blame it for my sudden willingness to participate. Like a drunken Jackie Chan at a ball or something he was attending, stealing the mic away from some singer so he could karioke with them, I have made an out of myself. But you know what? I had fun. And I found out while I like most of the people here, some are just complete dooshbags and deserve everything in life they are gonna get.

Hi, my name is MetalPSI, and I am going to buy books from some of you :D:foryou:

Dude - you should totally blame the wine.

:grin:

-slym

ANYWAYS.

Dude - you should totally blame the wine.

:grin:

-slym

:o