• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD & CLOSED!!! Anthony Castrillo: Killer full color covers (recap p5)

58 posts in this topic

I gotta admit I can't take my eyes off that Tec 168 cover swipe.

I was also looking through your CAF Dan and I gotta say that CSS 22 recreation is SO FRIGGIN COOL!

Thanks man. Make me an offer on the 'Tec 168, you never know.

As for the CSS 22...

castrillo-reverse-flash-css-22-caf-premium.jpg

:banana::sumo:NOT FOR SALE EVER!!! :sumo::banana:

Holy ! :o

Just two left folks. Make me an offer on the pair...I'm ready to be taken advantage of. :)

ALL PRICES REDUCED!!! :ohnoez:

RECAP

09ek.jpg

FF & Inhumans, a la 'King' Kirby, on FF #1 blank: $160

l76k.jpg

Taskmaster after Perez, on Avengers #1 blank: $110

Just logging on to see this Speedy, just curious if there was anything on the back of the FF book. Congrats to Capt Todd :applause:

Nope, the back is clean. I checked that first thing when I saw it...looking for a Medusa pinup. ;)

Thanks to everyone who bought stuff here. Not only did you get some sweet covers for yourselves, but you helped me get out three refunds on commissions up to 36 months overdue, and get seven more commissions off to CGC for grading.

:foryou:

:news:SOLD!!! :news:

$200 $180 $160 SOLD!

I'm always too late for cool stuff :cry:

Congrats on a very successful sales thread :applause:

Let me know if you ever plan to thin out more of your awesome sketch cover collection :shy:

Thanks man. I'm sure there will be another sales thread, so keep an eye out. But these aren't mine. Take a look at the first post in the thread for details on the story behind them. :foryou:

Just logging on to see this Speedy, just curious if there was anything on the back of the FF book. Congrats to Capt Todd :applause:

Nope, the back is clean. I checked that first thing when I saw it...looking for a Medusa pinup. ;)

I just wanted to be sure. If it was there I was going to at least offer to try and complete the deal :thumbsup: Merry Christmas all! Looks like presents for everyone!

:news:SOLD!!! :news:

$200 $180 $160 SOLD!

I'm always too late for cool stuff :cry:

Congrats on a very successful sales thread :applause:

Let me know if you ever plan to thin out more of your awesome sketch cover collection :shy:

Thanks man. I'm sure there will be another sales thread, so keep an eye out. But these aren't mine. Take a look at the first post in the thread for details on the story behind them. :foryou:

I will! AC is lucky to have you as a friend (thumbs u