• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

18 posts in this topic

I've done some buying and sold a few books on the boards. But I've done a lot of selling on eBay under the same user name. I have over 1300 feedback, 100% positive.

Today I'm listing some duplicates from my Amazing Spider-Man collection. Mostly lower grade stuff ranging between issue #10 to #16.

Pms welcome, but any unconditional :takeit: in the thread trumps any PM deal.

Shipping will be $8.00 for Priority, boxed. U.S shipping only.

Paypal only please (no personal payments).

I've done my best to grade these and included notes on the defects. Feel free to PM with any comments regarding grading.

No probies or shamers. Please be nice.

Amazing Spider-Man #10 - G/VG - SOLD

1 inch piece of tape on lower right of front cover (not sure why, it doesn't appear to be ripped). Scuffing along spine. A light book-length crease from upper right of front cover to lower left. Similar to a subscription crease, but at an angle. The book isn't folded squarely at the centerfold, so the first half of the book doesn't line up with the second half. Cover and centerfold firmly attached, but bottom staple starting to tear a bit on cover. Date Stamp on back cover. Upper right corner of interior pages bent for about the back two-thirds of the book. Small tear/fold on left edge of back cover. Book is complete with no writing or coupons cut. Pages are off-white, with some tanning towards the edges.

asm10fr.jpg

asm10bk.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #11 - G/VG - $125 $90 shipped

Small piece missing lower right corner of front cover.General wear and scuffing on spine. Minor creasing on lower right corner of front cover. Water marks on lower part of inside front and inside and outside of back cover, but no evidence on interior pages. Tanning on inside of both front and back covers. Centerfold firmly attached, as is the cover but the bottom staple has tears on the ends. Book is complete with no writing or coupons cut. Pages are off-white/tan.

asm11fr.jpg

asm11bk.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #12 - Fr/Gd - SOLD

Creasing on cover. Small, triangular shaped tear on front cover, just above Spidey's right knee. Spine is mostly split between the staples with tears above the top and below the bottom staples. Cover is still attached however. Centerfold firmly attached. A couple stains on the front cover, one right below Spidey's head, and another by the woman's left elbow. Name/addresses neatly stamped on lower margin of first interior page. Lower corner missing from last story page, barely including the panel (mostly the margin part is missing). Other than that, the book is complete with no writing or pieces missing. The interior pages and covers are soft. Definitely not brittle, but very supple, probably from lots of use. Interior pages are off-white.

asm12fr.jpg

asm12bk.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #14 - Poor (0.5) - SOLD

Front cover only, no back cover. Front cover is detached. Upper right portion of front cover missing.

Several tears, scuffs and creases on this brittle front cover. Some writing on front cover as well.

Five very small pieces of tape on inside of front cover, along the edges. Interior of book has some tape along the spine.

Multiple spine splits and tears along spine. Name written on top margin of first page. Single page (pg 8/9) loose from rest of book,

as well as missing part of the edge. Centerfold also loose, with missing pieces along the edges. On center panel on page 15,

Spider-Man has been VERY neatly cut out. Similar cut out on one panel on page 16. Interior pages are off-white/tan. Get the picture?

This book has been well-used and enjoyed, but is relatively complete, with just a few panels missing some words along the edges

of the loose pages. Lots of pics here to give you an idea. But hey, it's ASM #14 and looks pretty decent bagged and can be read without fear

of lowering its value.

asm14fr.jpg

asm14frinside.jpg

asm14pg1.jpg

asm141.jpg

asm142.jpg

asm143.jpg

asm144.jpg

asm145.jpg

asm146.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #16 - G - SOLD

General wear and scuffing on front cover, but no major creases. "Roy" written in ink on front cover.

(If your name is Roy, as evidenced by your paypal payment, I'll give you $5 off!). Stain on the bottom

of the first three pages. Not much else to say about this one that isn't obvious in the scans. Inside

pages are off-white. Book is complete and cover and centerfold firmly attached.

asm16fr.jpg

asm16bk.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #14 - Poor (0.5) - $95 $75 $60 $50

Front cover only, no back cover. Front cover is detached. Upper right portion of front cover missing.

Several tears, scuffs and creases on this brittle front cover. Some writing on front cover as well.

Five very small pieces of tape on inside of front cover, along the edges. Interior of book has some tape along the spine.

Multiple spine splits and tears along spine. Name written on top margin of first page. Single page (pg 8/9) loose from rest of book,

as well as missing part of the edge. Centerfold also loose, with missing pieces along the edges. On center panel on page 15,

Spider-Man has been VERY neatly cut out. Similar cut out on one panel on page 16. Interior pages are off-white/tan. Get the picture?

This book has been well-used and enjoyed, but is relatively complete, with just a few panels missing some words along the edges

of the loose pages. Lots of pics here to give you an idea. But hey, it's ASM #14 and looks pretty decent bagged and can be read without fear

of lowering its value.

asm14fr.jpg

asm14frinside.jpg

asm14pg1.jpg

asm141.jpg

asm142.jpg

asm143.jpg

asm144.jpg

asm145.jpg

asm146.jpg

:takeit: @ $50