• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

615 posts in this topic

:news: Everything is now 20% off! (thumbs u

You will find almost everything in this thread. From GA to SA to BA from low low grade readers to beautiful NM+ books! ASM's, Iron Man, Forever People, New Gods, Tomb of Dracula, X-Men, even more ASM's, Dr. Strange, DD's, FF's, Avengers and much more. I figure about 250-300 books total (thumbs u

A couple helpful links:

- Click here to check out the Recap of Available Books

- Click on the link to visit my Golden Age Bargain Bin

- Click on the link to visit my Silver Age Bargain Bin

- Click on the link to visit my Horror Bargain Bin

RULES

This guy :takeit: rules all - no exceptions. Level playing for everyone.

If you have any questions please send me a PM as opposed to posting questions in the thread. I already clutter up my threads plenty. However, smart comments and Seinfeld references are welcome.

- Shipping: Domestic shipping will be $4.50 for Media Mail although if your order weighs 13 ounces or less I'll send it First Class. Priority is available as well. International shipping will be by First Class Air Mail.

- Payment: Paypal preferred but I accept money orders and personal checks.

- Returns: Never a problem. Just let me know within 5 days of receiving your order.

Thanks for looking (thumbs u