• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

615 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone -

You've got 35 more minutes before the cut-off for Raffle Tickets. In the meantime I'm going to clean up and post a final list of Boardies and how many Raffle Tickets they have. So, let's say 9:15 and then I'll break out the Random Number Generator!

Thanks again!

K

Raffle Tickets! Here's a list of Boardies and the number of Raffle Tickets each of them have. I went back again to make sure that I captured every :takeit: from this thread and I'm pretty confident I've got everyone covered. I'll give everyone 18 minutes for any final purchases and to let mer know if I've missed any of your pickups (thumbs u

[font:Comic Sans MS]tupenny_conan - 2

Mr Hog - 2

bighairjer - 4

MrSigS - 7

marvelcollector - 11

musicmeta - 3

pwog - 8

ChiSoxFan - 7

treco - 2

davidthedavid - 7

mccollets - 5

norrins_lawyer - 13

rekano - 1

ernster - 5

mini_sunk_warrior - 2

mmanick - 1

1cool - 2

funnybooks1969 - 8

sassemble - 2

romanheart - 4

edowens71 - 3

PsylockeSmythe - 11

[/font]

Thanks a lot to everyone for participating in another of my threads. I don't know what I would do without you (worship) Congratulations to our Raffle Winners as well :headbang:

I think I'll keep the thread open for another day as there is a lot of cool stuff left and :news: everything is 20% off!

If you have any questions please let me know. I would love to find homes for all of these books and could possibly discount things even more if you wanted to grab a bunch of books (thumbs u

Thanks again and Happy New Year!

Page 4

Spidey Super Stories #30 NM 9.2/9.4 $17.00

Page 10

Giant-Size Master of Kung-Fu #3 VF- 7.5 $8.00

Giant-Size Master of Kung-Fu #4 FINE 6.0 $5.00

Giant-Size Dracula #3 F/VF 7.0 $8.00

Page 52

Defenders #31 NM/NM+ 9.4/9.6 $9.00

Page 57

Champions #5 NM/NM- 9.2/9.4 $12.00