• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncanny Xmen 423 newsstand variant copy VF/-NM

1 post in this topic

Hi everyone, one book for sale tonight. First the rules then the book:

US only

Book ships USPS flat rate envelope insured. Shipping is free.

Paypal for payment

:takeit: gets it but pm's are welcome

Feel free to say hi, but no krapping.

I apologize for the crappy cell pics

Thread closes when the Bears kick off

Uncanny X-men 423 newsstand error copy. This book is different from the other more well known error as is does not have the .25 YELLOW price bubble. The link below will give some details on both versions.

http://www.recalledcomics.com/UncannyX-Men423PriceError.php

I'm posting pictures of both a graded version with the YELLOW price bubble graded 9.4, and of the raw copy. The graded copy is NFS it is for comparison purposes only.

As this is the only copy of the newsstand I've seen for sale, pricing data is scarce to say the least. I'm going to post a price I think is relative to scarcity of the newsstand version as compared to the more readily available version. I do know that a raw copy of the YELLOW price bubble error was available for sale on the boards in 2012 with the asking price of $400 estimated to grade as a 9.0.

Overall this is a very nice book that I think could press as high as a 9.4, 3-4 corners are sharp, LLC is blunted but not crunched. Several NCB creases on the spine and 3-4 that break color but are not major. Back cover spine displays some creasing as well.

$600

20131221_222153_zps41a394c0.jpg

20131221_222119_zpsd9a7c155.jpg[/url]

20131221_222245_zpsc22f6864.jpg

20131221_213358_zpsbaf68af9.jpg