• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: 1940s Sensation Comics #6

1 post in this topic

Wanted to buy---one of the two mid-graded CGC Sensation Comics #6 that are in the census or a complete and non-brittle, guaranteed unrestored loose one. (Might take any grade--just depends) Must have an Ebay seller name that you could be reached at if I emailed you through Ebay's system, be able to take Paypal, have full sized scans of both the front, back, and a few page scan samples that you could supply me with as well as the comic being laid on something with a current date on it (Like a TV Guide or something---so I know that the scans weren't taken from another site---yeah, believe it or not that's happened to me before), and have some references. I have about 700 references, so I'm covered on my end. smile.gif Thanks! This is #1 on my want list right now. I've got Ebay, Heritage, and Comicslink covered with no luck, so now I'm resorting to third parties.

Brent