• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Comic Keys experiment yeild good results!

240 posts in this topic

Hammer's story has many twists and turns to it... and for him to be right, ALL of them must be true. What are the chances of that? He sells it raw to a guy and he gets it slabbed as a 9.2. Then the guy cracks it out (??) Then he sells it and other (cracked out?) books back to Danny. And Danny puts it on ebay as a 9.4 (knowing that CGC graded it 9.2 but what do they know huh?) and it comes back 9.2 again.

..and Dannys a hero???? How would we ever know if its the same book he sold FFB? Or even the same book he sold that guy???

cant wait to see the scans...

I have already confirmed with Ares that they are not the same book. Just waiting for the picture of the back cover and I'll show you my proof. But even from the front cover, the copy he sold me wasn't miswrapped like that and it didn't have the ring of toning along the outside edges that I can see in the scan.

Hammer is a liar. Big surprise.

I think you guys hurt his feelings the other day Scott. laugh.gif

I am glad you were there to point me in the right direction,

Was a long day/night , am dog tired, was not up to wading throught the CPG site to find the thread.

but per usual.. you were on top of things.. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Brain.. poke2.gif pay Death 50 cents for his hard work.

Ze-

Kenny, Kenny, your missing the big picture here. Really how hard was it to find that site before

LOK posted his "quick-fix" You are the one that said you could decipher my writting style.

To LOK I again thank you for all you have done to make me a better poster.

(that 50 cents is on it's way to C B L D F) headbang.gifyay.gifpoke2.gifsign-funnypost.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Hammer's story has many twists and turns to it... and for him to be right, ALL of them must be true. What are the chances of that? He sells it raw to a guy and he gets it slabbed as a 9.2. Then the guy cracks it out (??) Then he sells it and other (cracked out?) books back to Danny. And Danny puts it on ebay as a 9.4 (knowing that CGC graded it 9.2 but what do they know huh?) and it comes back 9.2 again.

..and Dannys a hero???? How would we ever know if its the same book he sold FFB? Or even the same book he sold that guy???

I have already confirmed with Ares that they are not the same book. Just waiting for the picture of the back cover and I'll show you my proof. But even from the front cover, the copy he sold me wasn't miswrapped like that and it didn't have the ring of toning along the outside edges that I can see in the scan.

He accused Bob Storms of trimming his books and getting special treatment from CGC, who supposedly let the books pass. Bob went on CPG to defend his reputation and posted solid facts showing that he hadn't even submitted most of the books that Hammer was pointing to as evidence of Bob's special treatment.

If Hammer is such a pantywaist that he can't even handle someone defending themselves against defamatory comments that he slings at them, then he should give up his internet life and stick to needlepoint.

P.S. I posted a response to Hammer on the new thread in case anyone is interested in seeing how I know that he's full of [#@$%!!!] about that being the same book he sold to me.

Kenny, Kenny, your missing the big picture here. Really how hard was it to find that site before

LOK posted his "quick-fix" You are the one that said you could decipher my writting style.

Hey.. I said I was dog tired!!

And 1 of my 2 remaining brain cells fizzled out trying to decipher your last post flamed.gif

And now all I am left with is 1 single, lone, "Brain Cell "... to try and gleen the meaning of your posts.. so please next time post in simple terms even I might understand..

Or better yet..use more Greamlins...

That is most likely why I got lost in your post.

All that durn typin you did..

Next time, just clik on these.. yay.gif, sumo.gif, thumbsup2.gif

Ze--

p.s.

Sorry we hijacked the thread with this nonsense..was just bored waiting for FFB's response.

hi.gif/ flowerred.gif

He accused Bob Storms of trimming his books and getting special treatment from CGC, who supposedly let the books pass. Bob went on CPG to defend his reputation and posted solid facts showing that he hadn't even submitted most of the books that Hammer was pointing to as evidence of Bob's special treatment.

If Hammer is such a pantywaist that he can't even handle someone defending themselves against defamatory comments that he slings at them, then he should give up his internet life and stick to needlepoint.

P.S. I posted a response to Hammer on the new thread in case anyone is interested in seeing how I know that he's full of [#@$%!!!] about that being the same book he sold to me.

That thread (CPG) is locked now. I saw that one coming, the new mods are watching us like freakin' hawks over there!

Im not impressed with the mods over there... they kow tow to Hammer cause they think he's their star attraction. He causes all the trouble yet they lock threads instead of banning him for starting the troubles in the first place! pathetic.

he truly thinks we are all lamebrained addled insufficiently_thoughtful_persons. He must, to have concocted this story about the Avengers 50! as if its such a rare book that he has only had ONE COPY of it!! He used to have 5 Action 1s... how come he cant have 2 frikkin Avengers 50s???

Scott, I may be tired right now, but these look like the same book. Was that the point you were trying to make?

I am even more tired, but I think Scott is saying the raw copy he bought from hammer, was different then these 2 scans posted.

As a response to Hammer saying that FFB was wrong to state he was sold, a trimmed book.

So Hammer states BOTH, FFB, and Ares bought this book..not 2 different copies..

And FFB says no ...mine was trimmed.. and you know it.

Am I close?

Do you not have a scan from your original auction Scott? Of the book you returned?

Because from your personal grading notes , and emails to Hammer about your book, it does sound different then these 2 scans.

Ze-

Those are the same book. Neither one is the book I won in January.

The book I won in January had a 1/8 inch tear in the upper left corner of the back cover. The torn piece was hanging on by a thread. Ares confirmed that there are no tears on the back cover.

All clear now?

Scott, I may be tired right now, but these look like the same book. Was that the point you were trying to make?

av50.jpg

50avSS1203.jpg

The book I won in January had a 1/8 inch tear in the upper left corner of the back cover. The torn piece was hanging on by a thread. Ares confirmed that there are no tears on the back cover.

All clear now?

av50.jpg

50avSS1203.jpg

what have we all learned here tonight

1.Hammer2 is a 893censored-thumb.gif

2. Do not 893censored-thumb.gifwith FFB 893naughty-thumb.gif

All clear now?

av50.jpg

50avSS1203.jpg

what have we all learned here tonight

1.Hammer2 is a 893censored-thumb.gif

2. Do not 893censored-thumb.gifwith FFB 893naughty-thumb.gif

HAH! laugh.gif

Do you have a scan? Or better yet a copy of Hammer's scan from the auction?

Jim

Nope. I returned the book so there wasn't any reason to keep one.

Jim

So basically you want us to take your word that this is not the same book Hammer sold you. You have no proof or scans to corroborate your allegations.

Is this correct?

Jim

So basically you want us to take your word that this is not the same book Hammer sold you. You have no proof or scans to corroborate your allegations.

Is this correct?

Oh go [#@$%!!!] yourself. You can believe whatever you want. My proof wasn't enough for you? Believe Hammer. Go buy his books.