• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the Key? FUN FUN FUN

42 posts in this topic

The key to #5 is the snow and the partial image at the lower left corner. If you've seen the cover, that should be enough. # 3 the main key if you don't outright own the book (and who doesn't?) is the coloring at the upper right corner.

Answers in a day or two or when the "juice" runs out for these 5.

5 more, no clues until later. Again, try not to show your answers, feel free to let us all know the ones you don't know. I think these are little trickier, but with enough clues for those in the know, even if you don't own the book.

Ed

game5.jpg

game4.jpg

game3.jpg

game2.jpg

game1.jpg

This is a fun little game. I've taken a piece of a key comic book to see if you can tell the book. All are from covers. There was a website that used to do this with Spiderman panels and you had to show your knowledge by knowing the issue. I thought it was kind of fun so here's a new twist on it. Here's the first five that should be pretty easy, though 4 and 5 may be a little tough. Let there be know doubt that these are key books and not some random Buzzy 71 or something.

Try your best not to post an answer, its not a race just a fun quiz and I'll post the answers in a week. If you can name them all without batting an eye, you've been at this game far too long. Or you're a CGC grader and need to step out and get some fresh air. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

part1.jpg

part2.jpg

part3.jpg

part4.jpg

part5.jpg

OK whats the answer to the first five? confused-smiley-013.gif

I think I know 4 of them... gossip.gif

First 5 are

Walt Disney Comics & Stories 31

Spiderman 98

Fantastic Four 48

X-men 101

GI Joe 2

I got the frist 3 then... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think the easy ones are the first and last one.

They are...knew both of them instantly. Pop-art cloud9.gif and super-key... cloud9.gif

And thanks to a recent grading contest I also recognized the second one gossip.gif

They are...knew both of them instantly. Pop-art cloud9.gif and super-key... cloud9.gif

And thanks to a recent grading contest I also recognized the second one gossip.gif

Maybe it's just me, but this group of five are the easiest for me. I think I got all five right off the bat!

Well I hope this one is more difficult without being impossible. One of my favorite genres of key (minor key) issues. There was one I couldn't find that I wanted to use but there you have it.

flag1.jpg

flag2.jpg

flag3.jpg

flag4.jpg

flag5.jpg