• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What did you score for Christmas?

47 posts in this topic

Received nothing this year. Mom has Alzheimers and sometimes forgets I'm alive...Kids are mad they didn't get PS4s because I was saving for my move...No card. Nothing. They are in school and busy so I understand. (as I type this Cats in the Cradle is playing in the background lol )

I treated myself to a bottle of Hennessey Paradis, so I will have comfort through the New Year....

Another lonely Christmas and Holidays....

Next year will be better though... :wishluck:

My daughter who is a big TMNT fan, for the new show. She now has every TMNT toy that is out there for the new show. Legos to toys. I just have to buy her a TMNT 1st print CGC and we are good.

My X-mas gift I'm still pending from CC my 1st OA and TOD #10.

<a  href=d1e81ba2-6725-452d-92b5-d728f12d9294_zps

bought enough gift for myself all year so nothing big this Christmas but I spent 3 hours today organizing 9 short boxes of books....stuff I thought was junk and not worth the hassle to dig thru and found this....so merry christmas to me!

<a  href=Scan7.jpeg' alt='Scan7.jpeg'>

bought enough gift for myself all year so nothing big this Christmas but I spent 3 hours today organizing 9 short boxes of books....stuff I thought was junk and not worth the hassle to dig thru and found this....so merry christmas to me!

<a  href=Scan7.jpeg' alt='Scan7.jpeg'>

Sweet!

My wife gave me scuba diving lessons, I very excited!

Merry Christmas!

I'm sorry but :roflmao:

I guess I could have phrased that better.

I love to go swimming with sharks, I have snorkeled with some.

I figured as much, but it still hit my giggle spot...no disrespect intended, it was all in good fun :foryou:

My wife got me this most excellent book. She had it sent to a friends house where it has been in safe keeping for a month with out me having any idea about it. What a woman :luhv:

And WOW !! Is this book cool. I think it's just about the best book I now own :cloud9:

christmas201323_zps2df00d0c.jpg

christmas20131_zps952ce72c.jpg

christmas201324_zps4affbb89.jpg

christmas20132_zps71beb5a0.jpg