• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What happened to Superior Spider-Man?

204 posts in this topic

This was buried nine pages down and its the closest thing I could find given that I don't know how to properly work that damn search function but is anyone reading "The Superior Foes of Spider-Man"? Is there thread for it? I saw that its gotten really good reviews on ComicVine but I wanted to get some opinions here.

Super foes has been alright. It has a hawkeye type feel to it. You spend a lot of time with the characters just going about their daily business. I'm a few issue behind but the first arc was pretty fun if you're into that. I believe the series is ending in a couple issues so you could also just wait for collections to come out or people selling their sets cheap.

Superior Foes was great for the first few issues. It has sort of lost steam the last few issues though. It has had a guest writer, I believe.

I'd suggest picking up the first 8 or even 10 issues. It has been sort of a fun book, but don't expect a Spidey focused book as he is barely in the book.

Superior Foes was great for the first few issues. It has sort of lost steam the last few issues though. It has had a guest writer, I believe.

I'd suggest picking up the first 8 or even 10 issues. It has been sort of a fun book, but don't expect a Spidey focused book as he is barely in the book.

This.