• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four vs X-men movie

30 posts in this topic

Hasn't Fox been doing well with the X-Movies? Everyone seems to worship First Class...

Have they? I thought First Class was fairly mediocre.

First Class was a decent movie, but a 4 vs. X sounds like just the right movie to burst the big budget movie bubble. Maybe this way Marvel can get their rights back after it flops and Fox will be to scared to make more .

One thing to consider is if Disney did get Spider-Man and X-Men back, what makes us think they'll increase the number of movies every year to accommodate those 2 franchises? With the cost of movies, the risks, etc. I doubt they could. The end result would be less Marvel characters in movies (you'd only make movies of your big guys kinda like how comic publishing works.) Honestly, I hope Disney never gets these franchises back so we can continue to see the spread of franchises we have now.

Hasn't Fox been doing well with the X-Movies? Everyone seems to worship First Class...

Have they? I thought First Class was fairly mediocre.

First Class was a decent movie, but a 4 vs. X sounds like just the right movie to burst the big budget movie bubble. Maybe this way Marvel can get their rights back after it flops and Fox will be to scared to make more .

One thing to consider is if Disney did get Spider-Man and X-Men back, what makes us think they'll increase the number of movies every year to accommodate those 2 franchises? With the cost of movies, the risks, etc. I doubt they could. The end result would be less Marvel characters in movies (you'd only make movies of your big guys kinda like how comic publishing works.) Honestly, I hope Disney never gets these franchises back so we can continue to see the spread of franchises we have now.

I rather have a couple good movies per year then several DareDevils